The long-awaited revised edition of the stock trading classic gets you fully up to date on value investing, ESG investing, and other important developments
The definitive guide to stock trading, Stocks for the Long Run has been providing the knowledge, insights, and tools that traders need to understand the market for nearly 30 years. It’s been updated with new chapters and content on:
- The role of value investing
- The impact of ESG―Environmental/Social/Governance―issues on the future of investing
- The current interest rate environment
- Future returns investors should expect in the bond and stock markets
- The role of international investing
- The long-run risks on equity markets
- The importance of black swan events, such as a pandemic and the financial crisis
You’ll also get in-depth discussions on the big questions investors face: Is international Investing dead? What do global changes like climate change mean for markets wo0rldwide?
Consult this classic guide to master the stock market’s behavior, past trends, and future forecasts, so you have all the tools you need to develop a powerful long-term portfolio that’s both safe and secure.